Sunday, December 18, 2011

So close!

We are getting so close to seeing our families again! Only 2 more days until I fly to MN and 3 more days for Todd. We are really looking forward to spending time with the Mitchells and VanWyks.
Todd has three more days of teaching this week. I have been done since my last final on Wednesday morning. 
There is still no snow in Utah. It has snowed a bit, but its never stayed on the ground for more than a few hours. We are hoping that MN or MI will have a white Christmas!
Todd and I went out to eat downtown last night and then walked around a bit. The city looks beautiful with many Christmas lights! We exchanged gifts at night with each other. 
Not much else to report from SLC. Below is a picture in front of our Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment