We've received lots of love and support, and are very grateful for this! I've been overwhelmed by the wonderful baby/pregnancy packages I've received from friends & family across the country.
Thanks Holly, Mom, Kristen, & Alissa! Y'all are the best!
Now, since I haven't blogged in quite a while, I'll share what we've been up to "lately". We traveled down to Las Vegas for a long weekend in December. We cheered on the Utes in their bowl game against BYU, went to our first ever Cirque de Soleil show (Zarkana), and enjoyed some R & R.
Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl
We really enjoyed our time with both of our families over the holidays! We especially looked forward to sharing the news of our pregnancy with our families.
Grandpa & Grandma Mitchell came up to MN for a few days while we were there.
Since Christmas, things have been fairly uneventful around here. We're enjoying a slower pace after doing a lot of traveling in November & December. We've started to scour online listings for used baby things--and begun to clear out our second bedroom to make room for baby. We purchased a rocking chair last week.
Olympus High School has competed in 3 indoor track meets already. We're grateful to live near the U.S. Olympic Oval which has an over-sized indoor track--perfect for running fast times indoors. Overall, the team has been doing quite well! We've had 6 indoor school records broken already this season--and one meet record as well!
That's all for now. Happy Valentine's Day!






No comments:
Post a Comment